This position serves on Samaritan’s Purse/Operation Christmas Child – USA International Team, with a regional focus on the:
- 1) recruitment, selection, equipping, and leading of volunteer Senior Regional Leadership Teams (sRLTs) and Regional Leadership Teams (RLTs).
- 2) overseeing the development and implementation of The Greatest Journey Discipleship program.
- 3) overseeing the development and implementation of regional prayer networks and initiatives.
- 4) overseeing the development and implementation of successful Ministry Partner selection and training as well as overseeing the Unreached People Group initiatives in the region.
- 5) overseeing the overall implementation and management of the financial stewardship of Country Grants in the region.
This position requires a self-starter who communicates regularly during SP-OCC business hours, proactive in thorough reporting and time management with attention to detail, as well as emphasis on regular participation and attendance in all International meetings including monthly, bi-weekly, quarterly, and semi-annual meetings. Attention will also be given to supporting the administrative processes on organisational, international operations and field ministry levels as they relate to an assigned region of the world.
This position requires frequent international travel and fluency in French.
Please see attached Job Description for full information on the role.
There is a requirement for the job holder to have a personal commitment to the Christian faith as functions within this role will require knowledge and personal experience of the Christian faith.
Salary £25k-£35k paDownload Job Description