Temporary Staff for Operation Christmas Child
at our West Midlands Processing Centre
Do you want to be part of something truly special? Join our logistics team and thousands of volunteers in gathering in half a million boxes from across the UK, processing them and then sending them to children all around the world.
For five months become part of the world’s largest shoebox appeal where Samaritan’s Purse, together with local churches here and overseas, distributes gift-filled shoeboxes to children in need overseas and in so doing demonstrates God’s love in a tangible way whilst sharing the Good News of Jesus Christ.
We are looking to employ two Administrators on temporary contracts at our Processing Centre in Oldbury, Birmingham to assist primarily with Coordinating Collections and maintaining systems during our Operation Christmas Child campaign from September 2019 to 31st January 2020.
You will need to:
- be quick to learn
- have a clear and confident telephone manner
- good PC skills, particularly knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
- happy to work independently
- be comfortable working in a very busy environment
- have a positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- be flexible regarding the tasks you may be given
- ideally have experience of working in an office
If you are interested in this position, please contact Rebecca Butt HR Administration Manager by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 559 2044 ext 224. If you would like more information about the Operation Christmas Child campaign, please visit our website.