Host a Packing Party
Hosting a Packing Party is a great way to share the ministry impact of Operation Christmas Child with your Church or Group. Organising a packing party is easy — just follow the steps below to plan your event and order/download free materials.
- Prayer is crucial to Operation Christmas Child. Pray for many children and families to come to saving faith in Jesus Christ through the outreach of local churches worldwide.
PLAN YOUR PARTY & ORDER FREE MATERIALS
Sample Event Schedules
Order Free Promotional Materials
- Check out our resources page for all the Operation Christmas Child items Samaritan’s Purse has to offer to help you promote your event. You’ll find leaflets, posters, gift suggestions and more.
Order Preprinted Shoeboxes
- Purchase our preprinted shoeboxes to fill with gifts for children in need. You may also use a standard-size cardboard as well.
Share Operation Christmas Child Videos at Your Party
Other Helpful Resources
Invite Your Friends
COLLECT ITEMS TO FILL YOUR SHOEBOXES
- Select quality “wow” items such as dolls, footballs with pumps, or cuddly toys. Also find other fun toys, hygiene items, and school supplies. Learn more about what to pack in your shoebox gift.
COLLECT £5 PER SHOEBOX
- A donation of £5 per box is critical to cover the costs of collecting, processing and shipping shoebox gifts from the UK to 11 countries. It also provides training and project materials for local churches and groups overseas to lead safe, well-organised celebrations where children in need receive shoeboxes. Learn more.
- Ideas for Fundraising.
- Post the results of your packing party on social media using the hashtag #ipackshoeboxes (tag @occuk for Facebook/Instagram & OCC_UK for Twitter).